“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation” – D Elton Trueblood
What a beautiful quote to delve into on such a beautiful day. Yes, it’s Akshaya Tritiya today- a day which is believed to usher in unending prosperity.
We live our lives based on the some deep seated beliefs. Although each day has its own beauty, meaning & importance in our lives, Akshaya Tritiya is considered to be extremely auspicious. The word ‘Akshaya’ in Sanskrit means immortal, something that never diminishes and remains forever. Hence, many of us try to schedule most important events of our lives on this day. It is also regarded as a tremendously auspicious day to create wealth.
Akshaya Tritiya & Real Estate
Buying a property is an extremely important event for most of us.
You may be buying a property–
- as your first house for Self accommodation, or
- to upgrade lifestyle to a bigger & better place, or
- as an investment for medium-to-long term, or
- for creating wealth for your next generation.
Irrespective of the objective of purchase, it is a significant event for us & our families given our sentiments attached to it and our hard earned money that is put on the table for this purchase. Hence, most of us look for auspicious days like Akshaya Tritiya to time the purchase. It is believed that the property that is purchased on this day continues to flourish and brings a lot of prosperity and good luck to the family.
Every year, real estate market sees an uptick in activities around this day of the year. Developers also come up with attractive offers & discounts to further lure home buyers.
This year, Akshaya Tritiya has come amidst a global pandemic, a nation-wide lockdown due to COVID-19. Not the best start to the year definitely & real estate investment seems to be on the backburner for most of the buyers and investors.
To read my recent article talking about few important factors in favour of real estate investment in the current scenario, go to my blog or click on Are You Out-Of-Your-Mind If You Have Property-In-Mind
To further augment the points already mentioned, I would like you to zoom out of the current situation and ponder on the following-
- Real Estate has always been a lucrative investment over long-term
- Historically, it has been less volatile compared to other investment assets
- It comes with structured tax benefits
- It has ample financing options
- Although it is not a very liquid asset, one can easily avail mortgage or top-up loan on a good property to meet any short-term liquidity needs
- It can be a good source of generating a steady stream of passive income (rent)
- With regulatory changes (esp. RERA), the industry is becoming more structured & buyer’s protection is in place
So, on this auspicious day, sow the seed of property investment in your mind.
Let this auspicious day mark the beginning of your journey towards a Wealthier You.
And a beginning of our relation too. In the current lockdown, we can assist you in analyzing your property requirements so that you are able to take your first step towards this journey. Call us or Write to us for a FREE PROPERTY CONSULTANCY.
Stay Indoors. Stay Safe. Always remember – Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
Neha Agrawal – Co-Founder, OPENMINDS
email@example.com | +91 9820402693 | www.openminds.co.in